Spring break is a huge time for people, especially students, to head out on vacation for much needed R&R. You and your friends will be heading out to popular destination spots such as Daytona Beach, Florida for parties and beautiful beaches. When you head out on the road, you should keep your safety in mind. Spring break is often associated with risky behavior. Make safe choices during your vacation and follow these helpful tips and guidelines.
A day out on a boat can be a lot of fun. However, you need to remember to boat carefully and responsibly.Boating accidents are often caused by negligence and careless operation. While you and your friends are enjoying your Florida spring break, keep in mind these safe boating tips:
- Never operate a boat while under the influence
- Obey speeding zones
- Don't operate a boat recklessly
- Don't cause large wakes in calm areas
- Keep a safe distance between boats
- Keep a look out for people in the water